10 Things I’m grateful for…
I am Jennica’s friend and she asked me to post this week. So I’m the guest blogger this week. Well this is my 10 Things Thursday.
- my children
- having a job, a place to live & food on my table
- being fluent in two languages & wanting to learn several others
- having had a grandmother who taught me all I know about faith
- whatever gifts I’ve received from God (talents)
- having OCD, ADD & BPD although I’ve got lots of trouble in social environments
- knowing and understanding my human limitations — especially my lack of faith
- having two cool sisters & a weird brother
- having found a church I can feel comfortable in (FAPC)
- God, faith, religion, etc.
– frankie (n00b)