Ten Things I love about Working Out
- The feeling of my heart racing, blood rushing thru my veins. I can breathe deeper and feel relaxed after a workout.
- Lifts my spirits and my mood (especially in the winter)
- Physical results (defined and toned)
- Knowing that I am doing something good for my body. Preventing disease in the future.
- Knowing that I Inspire others to do the same.
- Builds my confidence. Sense of accomplishment.
- I have more energy and can more easily focus on my projects and tasks.
- Its a great outlet for stress and frustration. (I’ve punched a lot of people out in my classes!!! ) 🙂
- Being part of a team with the other people in the class.
- The Music!! (without which I would NEVER get thru a workout!)