Ten Things I like so far about living in Brooklyn
- Not far from BAM
- Closer to some of my friends
- Quiet neighborhood (no more subway drilling or cars beepingat 6am!)
- Closer to train…easy commute
- Multi-cultural neighborhood
- Just being somewhere completely new-discovering things and seeing the world with wide,open eyes again…
- The view from the bridge on the train ride home, especially at nite.
- My forced withdrawal from Starbucks, since unlike Manhattan, I dont see one on every block! On the other hand, I do see DD on every block….
- Close enough to the city/action when I need to be there,(like Union Square) but also knowing that my quieter more relaxed new ‘hood is just a quick subway ride away…
- Not far from Coney Island. 🙂