Ten Things Thursday
Ok- still trying to figure out the camera to computer situation, but in the meantime, heres my list for today.
Ten Great Things that Happened in Punta Cana:
1) The wedding!! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception!! My cousin looked beautiful and happy! The reception was amazing, complete with belly dancers, fire dancers, delicious food, and dancing all nite on the beach!
2) I saw and hung out with a lot of family members that I had not seen in a long time. It was nice to get “reacquainted” with each other and spend quality time with them and their kids.
3) The resort was amazing! So beautiful and peaceful and nice!! Great people and service, great food and drinks. A well deserved vacation!
4) Meeting all of my cousins friends and getting to know them and hang out with them. (theres a reunion party in the plans!)
5) Getting Really tan (ok, BURNED!) but once it settles down it will fade into a nice tan and I will stop shedding!
6) The beach – turquoise warm water, white sand, so peaceful and relaxing.
7) The bar in the pool!! That was great!!!
8) The dance parties!
9) The peacocks!!
10) The Food and drinks!!!
Pics coming soon….