ten great things about the show i saw tnte (Blues for Mr. Charlie at Harlem Stage)
1) Amazing cast. All really talented actors.
2) The play itself. Really racially charged material. At times I was cringing at the things that were said.
3) Moments of humor that relieved the tension.
4) The set. Really simple and basic yet just enough to take us there.
5) Beautiful theatre space. Big and open space with nice sound and lighting system.
6) The way that the play went back and forth in time.
7) Great roles for both men and women. Not one or the other.
8) That it ended on a positive note (sort of) when parnell walked with the blacks at the end.
9) The song that that lady sang at richards funeral. Amazing singer.
10) Seeing my friend d again.