Ten Things Thursday (belated)
I’ve been quite remiss lately in my weekly Ten Things post. My apologies. Here you are, better late than never:
Ten Random Things:
1) I took my first swimming lesson today at Chelsea Piers today.
2) I am in the middle of planning and organizing for my second fundraising event in Rochester next month. So much to do!! Hoping this one will be even more successful than the first.
3) I will be performing at a voice recital next month. I will be singing “Breathe” from ‘In the Heights”. Much practicing needs to happen in prep for that. 🙂
4) I am studying films that are in the same genre as my project. So far I’ve watched : Dead Poets Society, Freedom Writers, and Finding Forester. (all great films, btw).
5) I had a final meeting with the “script doctor” last week and have a lot of work to do with the re-writes. But I’m excited!!
6) I am going to see Johnny Colon, a famous Puerto Rican musician, perform next week!!
7) I am going to see Colin Hay perform next week. I don’t know who that is. Do you know who that is?
8) I got my taxes in on time. 🙂
9) I need to print out more headshots. I’ve run out.
10) I am so F***!!!! happy its Friday!! Where da party at???!!!