Ten Things Thursday
I do believe I am behind a couple of weeks. My apologies. Here is this week’s Ten Things Thursday:
Ten Random Things
1) I am so honored to be a part of this show that I am rehearsing for. I am surrounded by amazing talent and am inspired every day by what I see and hear. The “show” is tomorrow and its going to be great!
2) I am VERY TIRED!!!! 8 hour rehearsal days on top of a 40 hour work week- yeah, ‘nuf said.
3) Am thrilled about all of the donations we have received from various restaurants and businesses in Rochester for our fundraising party next Saturday. These will be raffled off in a contest and hopefully bring us closer to our fundraising goal.
4) Cant wait to start up dance lessons again next week- I am so IMPATIENT to move- its in my BLOOD!!!
5) I am really, really, REALLY into Mad Men. Love this show and cant wait to get caught up!!
6) I am SOOOO mad that GCB has been cancelled!!! Hmph!!! It was a GREAT show, and I saw NO reason for Christians to be offended by the show AT ALL!!
7) Have my next swimming lesson next Thursday and looking forward to it. I love Chelsea Piers!
8) Love the song “Starships”. (nicki minaj)
9) I am very excited about summer!!! Its going to be great!!
10) I need to do groceries. (yeah, i know, that was deep).
Have a good nite ya’ll. 🙂