Ten Things Thursday
Its been a while since I have done this post. Feels good to be back!
Ten Random Things:
1) I just did grocery shopping and had the store almost entirely to myself. I guess I accidentally found out that the best time to shop is late, after everyone is already home. Nice.
2) Week 2 of the show I am currently in starts tomorrow. Cant wait.
3) 20 days from today I will be on a plane to Amsterdam to visit my family.
4) I will be going to Chelsea Piers tomorrow for the first time since Sandy hit. Cant wait to get back on the fitness/strength wagon!!
5) Finally completed and mailed renewal forms to my fiscal sponsor. Phew!
6) Signed up for Shakespeare gym next month!! Hurray!
7) Work has been ridiculously and insanely busy and stressful lately.
8) Went a little crazy at the Nest sample sale today and now my apartment smells so good from all of the scented candles I lit.
9) I bought an old Tracy Chapman album from itunes last nite. Havent heard those songs in forever and it felt so good-her music still stirs me the same way- even after all this time.
10) I want to go see Flight sometime in the next few days. I’ve heard great things about it.
Sweet dreams everyone!!